MORE Mason Jar KISS Printables...



Oh my goodness!!  I have absolutely FALLEN IN LOVE with these Mason Jar Gift Sets and KISS printables!!  They are super fun to design... but even more fun to give!


This week, by popular request, I've added three new sets to the collection and just love how they turned out!  The birthday one is bright and fun... the Thanksgiving one (especially when made with gold foiled Almond kisses and orange foiled Caramel kisses) is so festive - and the new Christmas one is probably my favorite of all the KISS sets.  I wanted it to not just be cute, but to be meaningful and more of a Nativity/Christ-Centered printable. I ended up choosing 20 names from my "Names of the Savior" Subway Art and it turned out much more amazing than I planned.  Using gold foiled kisses definitely makes a big visual impact with this one too.  They are all now available in my shop... on sale this week individually - or bundled in a set for 40% off!




A couple of months ago, I designed these sets - and I think it was the fire-storm from these that has lead me to keep designing them!  The "Jar of Sunshine" and "Jar Full of Thanks" have both been TOP SELLERS... as has the "No Tricks, Just Chocolate" Halloween set.  They are all just TOO fun and everyone goes nuts when they see them!  I've put them on sale as well this week - and reactivated the Discount Bundle that is only available for a limited time.



And... the two that started it all!  The original CHRISTMAS set and one for TEACHERS!

So... hurry and stock up while they are on sale (through 9/21)!


DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy Gifting!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments