{NEW!} 2015 Flip or Clip Calendar


This is one of my all-time favorite and best selling printables and it's now ready for 2015!  To add to the fun, I created a CUTE cover so instead of just using it as a desk/clipboard calendar - you can spiral bind it at the top and it makes a cute FLIP calendar as well!


The pages are so bright and festive... it's the most fun feature of this calendar! It's only available in portrait style for now... but it does have US Holidays.  At my house, it's just a cute reference calendar that I keep in my kitchen to record birthdays and basic upcoming family events.


Traditionally, I've displayed mine on a $1 wood clipboard that I painted and added ribbon to.  This time, though, with the cute cover - I decided to bind it and will hang it from my kitchen bulletin board.  Either way, it's a fun printable to have in your home AND makes a cute gift when wrapped tied with a big ribbon with a matching pen.

THIS WEEK ONLY... the 2015 version is on sale for just $3.50 {HERE}!

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!

Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+

UPDATED: ALL CALENDAR PRINTABLES

Enjoy!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments