{NEW} 2015 YW Theme "EMBARK" Nugget Printables!



My LDS/YW Printables are among my most popular printables in my shop right now - and the requests have been pouring in for updated nuggets... so I'm here to deliver!  The first set is based on the new theme for 2015, "O ye that EMBARK in the Service of God"... then I chose several key words and phrases from the inspiration scripture (D&C 4:2) to put on the nuggets.  This would be a fantastic handout for New Beginnings or the first Sunday of the year when you introduce the new theme!  The second set is the Value set, but I incorporated the Embark theme onto the tag... use these to inspire your girls to "EMBARK on Personal Progress!"

Both are now available in my shop... 


Or... click here to see ALL of my YW printables, including an updated 2017 Presidency Planner, Subway Art and more!

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+

Happy Printing! ♥



Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments