Shamrock & Easter Bottle Caps!



I am just LOVING this collection of annual images - it gives me something new to make each month! It's been super nice to have a set of images on hand that I'll be able to use all year long - I should do more collections like this!  Anyway, this past weekend I got to work on my Shamrock Necklaces for March and an Easter keychain for April.  I made the necklaces for my girls and the Easter Key Chain is for yours truly (sorry, mom)! Truth be known - I've been waiting anxiously for my Easter Egg Beads and once the package arrived I got seriously busy!  I found them on Etsy in a shop named CuteCornwall and decided I simply could not live without them!  {UPDATE: After running this post, CuteCornwall emailed me and offered my readers a 20% discount! Use HAPPYBLOGGER15 at checkout to save!}

As always, I'm using bottle caps and epoxy stickers from my FAVE bead/supply shop, Fizzy Pops!  She's running a coupon right now... save 17% by using code LUCKY17 at checkout.  

Making bottle cap crafts is actually pretty easy and quick.  If you haven't taken the plunge yet, you should!!  Using a 1" round craft punch, you simply punch the images from your 4x6 print - apply them to the epoxy sticker and glue them to the bottle cap.  My favorite thing to do with them is make the beaded keychains, but my girls love just the simple necklaces.  If you want to see a detailed tutorial with tips for adding beads, definitely check out this post HERE.


DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Have a great day!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

2 comments

  1. Do u deliver to Australia if so how much is postage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mandy... :) I actually only sell the printables and those are delivered via email. If you are interested in the beads or supplies to make the bottle cap crafts, you can contact the shops I listed directly. I'm not totally sure about Fizzy - but CuteCornwall is in the UK and she shipped to the US. I hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete