{NEW!!} Easter Resurrection Themed Nugget Wrappers!


Gosh.. there is just a shortage of religious Easter stuff out there, huh?!!  I've been wanting to make up this set for a while and am glad I finally got to do it today.  I can't wait to put then in my kids' Easter Baskets to remind them of the true significance of the holiday!  HE is the reason for this season too!


As always, they are on sale for the first 3 days in my shop... then will bump to $5 by Monday.
So, grab 'em quick!!

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy Easter, Friends!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments