{NEW IN THE SHOP} Sunday Journal



Ever since I released my LDS General Conference Study Journal last year, I've gotten TONS of requests for a similar option for taking notes during Sunday Church Services.  Such a great idea and I'm so glad that I had time to finally work on it this week!


As I thought about the layout, I decided to make it a general Sabbath Day Journal - it's not specific to any religion or format, but there's plenty of room to record notes, scriptures, thoughts and inspiration gained during any Sunday School Class, Sermon or Sacrament Meeting!  The printable includes a front and back cover, these two inside pages (repeating, to be printed double sided) + a full note taking page that would work well for Bible Study Notes or for a more specific in-depth religion class.  
What I love about these notebooks is you can make it as big or small as you want, just print either more or less pages - then either bind or punch and store in a binder. Would make a great gift for your Visiting Teaching Sisters as well!

Grab it here... SABBATH DAY JOURNAL

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+

Happy Note Taking, Friends!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments