Out with the old, in with the new: WINTER Subway Art



It's 2016... time to clean out the old and make room for the new!  I've retired my original Winter/January Subway and am replacing with this cutie!  When I got my old print out after Christmas, I decided it was definitely time for a fresh change... and I love it!


Going forward... ALL new Subway Art will include a full range of sizes - so be watching for new releases each month, not only to freshen up my selection, but to get all of my Subway Listings consistent with the same sizes. I love the framing big ones for me... then using the smaller sizes for gifts and favor throughout the year!

Also - in the spirit of cleaning out the old... I am clearancing 35 printables from my shop!! They are on sale now for $1.50 and will disappear tomorrow FOREVER.  So, be sure to stop by and see if there is anything you need before they are gone!


(Freebie Expired: All 100 downloaded, thank you!!)


Happy Shopping!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

2 comments

  1. Beautiful! What talent you have. Thank you for allowing those of use with NO TALENT WHAT SO EVER to use yours! I am so excited to use the nativity products this year as neighbor gifts...I know...it's only January. Yep, I start this early! They are usually done and ready before the summer so I don't have to even worry and just enjoy the holiday!

    Thanks again, you are awesome!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colette, thanks for leaving your sale open for a few extra days!! I've enjoyed all of your designs so much & had a difficult time narrowing it down to just a few. Thanks for sharing your talents!!
    Happy New Year!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete