{FREEBIE} VT Quote for February!



I have to admit... I'm SO excited for this series of freebies that I've been anxiously waiting for February's VT Message to publish!  As you'll see, it's another great article on family, and once again, I chose a quote from Sister Oscarson that she shared at General Conference last April. ♥  If you missed January's Quote, you can grab it {here}...

BACKGROUND ABOUT THIS FREEBIE SERIES... (Originally posted 12/29/15)

I was BLOWN AWAY by the sales of my 2015 VT Subway Art based on the "Divine Attributes of Jesus Christ" Series and it got me thinking how important it is for us to display these monthly messages in our homes!  So... for 2016, I'll be releasing a free monthly quote printable from the Ensign Message so we can display them in our homes year round!  I'll do my best to have them posted prior to the first of the month, giving you plenty of time to get them printed.

What I'm planning to do is take the women I visit a 5x7 frame, then each month I'll bring them a new print to swap out!  It might be a great idea to consider for ladies on a mailing list as well - as a small quote can be alot easier for some to digest than the full printed message.

The prints each month will come in 8x10, 5x7 and 4x6 sizes - I thought the 8x10's might be nice for RS Bulletin Boards as well.  Please help me spread this collection, be sure to PIN and Share on FB so we can reach more ladies!


I'm super excited to work on these and hope you check back monthly to get each one!

PS... You might also like my LDS Planners & other LDS Printables!



Please PIN... then download VT QUOTE FREEBIES here!

Happy Visiting!

Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

4 comments

  1. Colette...the sisters I visit loved this last month. I even made one for myself. Cute on for Feb. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
    ~Jody Marcelis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colette...the sisters I visit loved this last month. I even made one for myself. Cute on for Feb. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
    ~Jody Marcelis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're doing this. What a generous way to reach out & touch others with your talents. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colette, I found you in June, and have been so very blessed by your work! There's a lot of back story (don't we all have them?!), but you always seem to capture just what I need, what my sisters need, and what my own family needs! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents with those of us who aren't blessed WITH them, but surely are blessed BY them! :-)

    ReplyDelete